Friday, January 25, 2008

The Future of Directions

When I started this blog, I stated in my first post that I'd be writing about film, which actually has not happened much. Instead, I've written about various things all loosely falling under the rubric of art or politics, or both. I realized that even though I love film (and do plan to write about is some), there are also really critical political issues that deserve to be discussed and in which I have no other venue to discuss them except at home and at work (and somehow that's not enough). However, I'll probably never want to stop writing about the various arts. So this'll be a hybrid thing because nothing in life is free of politics and life is barely worth living without art.

As the amethyst pajamas charges into the future, I will be inviting people to contribute to the blog and hopefully making it more than just a place to store my own thoughts.

No comments: